¡Hola! Someone commented on Twitter that it would be nice if there were a song helping with that pesky concept known as: Preterite Vs Imperfect. As you probably know by now, they are both past tenses with different uses and meanings! We cover those in this song!
It’s probably my most ambitious video yet! Enjoy!
Please comment and/or say, “hola” below!
- Preterite regular -AR verbs
- Preterite -AR verbs: -GAR, -CAR, -ZAR
- Preterite regular -ER verbs
- Preterite regular -IR verbs
- Preterite -Irregulars- ir & ser
- Preterite -Irregulars- hacer
- Preterite -Irregulars- decir
- Preterite -Irregulars- poder
- Preterite -Irregulars- querer
- Preterite -Irregulars- estar
- Preterite -Irregulars- saber
- Preterite -Irregulars- poner
- Preterite -Irregulars- tener
- Preterite -Irregulars- venir
- Preterite -Irregulars- ver & dar
- Preterite -Irregulars- traer, traducir, conducir
- Preterite -irregulars song!-
- Imperfect -AR verbs – explanation
- Imperfect -AR verbs song
- Imperfect -ER/-IR verbs – explanation
- Imperfect -ER/-IR verbs song
- Imperfect Irregular verbs
- Imperfect Irregular verbs song
- Preterite vs imperfect (part 1)
- Preterite vs imperfect (part 2)
Just wanted you to know that my students specifically requested more of your videos this year in Spanish 2 and Spanish 3. You definitely have a fan base here in Orlando! Â¡Muchas gracias! from a grateful Spanish teacher!
Love your videos. Fun and helpful at the same time!
we love you senor you are our hero!!!! make more singing vidz ASAP it helps with our learning
Love, love love!
Sr. Jordan, Love your arrangement and production of this song!
I would like for the preterite -ar verbs: -GAR -CAR -ZAR
Sorry I would like for the Preterite -Ar verbs: -GAR -CAR -ZAR video to be in a song form
Very helpful videos. I have been learning Spanish for the last 10 years but imperfect vs preterite has always been a pain in my neck. However, videos such as these makes it enjoyable again to really learn the differences and when to use.
You’re a crack up!! Hilarious!
This is great! Than you! Mouy bien! I mean i was named after a Spanish country. Thank you! You rock! You have a fan base in West Virginia! And Virginia!
Muy bien, Â¡gracias!
I use your videos all the time, especially now, teaching from home here in Arkansas, and this is my FAVORITE of all time!!! My students love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!